Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 18 March 2015

winners of Challenge 250 - Focus on the Image

Hello.

It's Sharon here once again and I would just like to say a bit thank you to you all for your lovely entries in to my challenge. I was absolutely amazed by some of the fabulous colourists out there and I really enjoyed feasting my eyes on each and every entry. You really are a talented bunch!

So, without further ado, I am please to announce our winner this week.

Well done to 52 - Natalie K…….and here is her amazing art work.




Now on to our equally deserving top three who are:









Well done to all of you and thanks so much for joining me in my first Fab N Funky challenge.

I hope that you will pop back later and join in with our latest challenge. Look forward to seeing you there!

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card as a winner. :)
    and congrats to the top 3 too! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for choosing my card for your top 3. Congrats to all other winners.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.